Monday 16 June 2008

May the force be with you

ah what a funny old day it has been.
got up early..potted around the house...my dad and sister were both at home today so hung out with them. we then went into town to meet my mum after work...and i ended up buying a game for my new Nintendo ds...(which i have waited such a long time for...i had the old one) that i got the other day. i got the star wars Lego game, which i must say is lots of fun! i got the Indy Lego game with my ds which is great too.
I was going to have a nice night in watching one of my dvds i brought back from uni, but ended up going to the cinema with pals to see the Happening. a very old movie i must say! you think you know what kinda movie this is half way through, and then it completely changes! Zooey Deschanel was stunning though!! wonderful blue eyes!!

No comments: