Sunday 15 June 2008

on the way back home

ah so i packed up my uni room and left for summer. i felt really sad leaving my friends behind, but also felt happy as i was to see my old friends at home. so it was Saturday morning, i was in a bit oh a rush to get ready. i hugged my friends goodbye..i came 4th this year in big brother..(the last one in the flat is the winner) i came second last year, and then was out the door.

got my train with time to spare..and then the train left...bye bye Nottingham, home of the great Robin Hood. the train i was on was a fast one, so the time went really fast. and then i was in London. by this point i could not wait to get home and see my family and friends. then catch the London train to Kent. i read a really cool graphic novel that i picked up the other day, its worth a read. its called the plain janes by Cecil Castellucci and Jim Rugg. Its about 4 girls called Jane and how they want to get art into their town.
ah while on the train home i was listening to my new fave Coconut Records...
"Don’t talk to me that way, Don’t talk to me that way, I don’t ever want to hear you say, Anything, Cause you’ve been nighttiming baby, It’s starting to show, Cause you’ve been nighttiming baby, It’s out of control, Yeah you’ve been nighttiming baby, And you ought to get home, Yeah you’ve been nighttiming baby, Uh huh." oh i love it so much! i must find a way to get the cd!
then i was home...from the dullness of London to the bright greenness of Kent..i knew i was home.

i was going out for drinks to catch up with friends when i got back. and it was so much fun, and i really felt happy that i was home.

No comments: