Thursday 7 August 2008

staring into space...

another random day today. went to work in the afternoon, and it was so busy. as i am working in a shop as i am back from uni, all people were doing was moaning about was the fact the drinks in the fridge were not cold...well of course they are not....i am just filling the fridge up..as its so hot we are selling drinks so fast...oh well...maybe i would feel the same if i was the customer.
after work me and mumma popped into a small shop. and for ages i have been trying to find orange tic tacs on there own..without green ones. and i find some, they are not from the uk..i am not sure where...but i was so happy...but deep down i am thinking, its an orange box with white tic tacs...and i was right... :( oh well, at least they are orange favour....one day i hope to buy a packet of just orange tic tacs.
a few posts ago i used my dora the explora shoe laces in a photo, they used to be on my old converse but now i have decided to wrap one around my wrist, and clip with a badge.
i also found my old bugs bunny cup i got with an easter egg many many years ago when i was small. i felt it needed a little love and i drank some lemonade from it.

6 comments:

steffie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steffie said...

Nice bracelets

ooohmaureen said...

hahah nice things! and thanks for your comments, it was really nice. x :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

The orange tic tacs are my favorite! I'll keep an eye out. ^_-

yiqin; said...

I love tic tags too! They taste so good.

St Nick said...

I love your new header! I've given you an award on my blog, sorry if you've already gotten it! Your blog is just always on of my favs.
-Rosie