Monday 13 October 2008

in the studio making art

today was first day back at uni...aaaah last year!! needed to sort out my space today..and that was ok. it was good being back in the studio, with friends. it was so nice seeing everyone, and chatting and hanging out, hearing summer stories of travels, families, hugs, festivals and other random things.
i got a few new arty bits, like pens and some really nice new sketch/notebooks..i love a new blank book waiting for ideas and thoughts.
well after a very very very long day in the studio i went food shopping to get a few bits. and i got a really cute gingerbread man for a little treat. he was so cute and very yummy! :)

11 comments:

Sophia said...

that looks mucho yummy!!
and you go to art school?!
thats SO COOL. do you like it?

beverley said...

art sounds like fun! I'm more into the theatre arts, however. I can't draw/paint/sculpt to save my life!

Jane said...

do keep us posted on your artworks and such, I'd love to see them :)

Hila said...

good luck with all you work!
And that little man looks so tasty :)

Lauren said...

i just downloaded the song you have playing on your blog and i am in love!

Betsey said...

what a cute cookie!!

Victoria-Olivia said...

Aw so cute! Sounds like youre having a good time back. I tagged you on my blog with 'I love your blog' :)

SparkleQueen said...

is that a ginger bread man? it's adorable!

hayleeey said...

I miss being an art student.. i still dress like one which is all good :)

I just noticed your 'cute couple' bit.. :O they're not really dating are they? im assuming its the two main leads of Twilight, although she doesnt look like herself.. if you get me? Hmm.. badly worded that was.

Anonymous said...

The gingerbread man is awesome :)

Sophia said...

by the way, the song on your blog is so beautiful. I looked up "Apples and Pairs" on google, and NOTHING COMES UP! It's so bizarre. Is Slow Club a really uncommon group? I've never heard of them before.