Thursday 30 October 2008

They only met once, but it changed their lives forever

another day goes by. today i had a long day at uni, then came home for a little bit of a rest. i just messed about today, and i have also been trying to sort out a halloween costume for tomorrow night...i am going to two house parties! i ended up watching the breakfast club today. i love this movie so much. "They were five total strangers, with nothing in common, meeting for the first time. A brain, a beauty, a jock, a rebel and a recluse. Before the day was over, they broke the rules. Bared their souls. And touched each other in a way they never dreamed possible." this movie is simply wonderful, a classic.

10 comments:

Hila said...

words cannot say how much I loved (and still love) the breakfast club!

Jane said...

ooh frankenstein!
I've been meaning to watch the Breakfast Club but haven't yet, can you believe it?

lara said...

I must admit that I've never heard about that movie, but it sounds like a perfect one!

..... said...

haha love that post !! that"s hot !

Alyssa said...

I love 1)your blog 2)breakfast club and 3)all the photography on your blog!
it is pure enjoyment :D
-Alyssa

Paris Tarts said...

I love the way you take pictures!! wow :)

Tart

LookingGlassGirl said...

I watched the breakfast club for the first time a few months ago and have to say it's an amazing film. I can't believe I hadn't discovered it before.

erin meagan said...

that movie is so..i can't even think of a word to describe it at the moment.

Hannah Bee said...

Lovely Breakfast Club. Damn! That would have been a good costume. Oh well, adding it to my list for next year.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm Happy Halloween then! Hope that you had a good one...

Mademoiselle M.