Tuesday 11 November 2008

art and stuff...

I was tagged by The tea drinking english rose to do the 'seven random things about me'

1. I am really scared of birds, but i love bird jewellery.
2. I try to read a newspaper everyday.
3. I am in love with Video tapes.
4. I hate the feel of sponges...but love Spongebob Sqaurepants.
5. I am in love with the smell of old and new books.
6. I like to collect toys.
7. ♥I am in love with Zachary Quinto at the moment...he plays the banjo :)
right i think most people have done this tag...so anyone who wants to do it, do it, enjoy! but i will tag a few people :)
the very cute- The crow and the crab
the amazing- Let nature be
the fun loving- Paris Tarts
the fab- Rather-robyn
I have not posted in such a long time...i have had a very long week! on Monday i was lucky enough to be able to go to Backlit, who are a group of artists who have formed after leaving uni. i was able to do some work at their AMAZING studios, and then they had an exhibition on Thursday night. and a piece of my work was included in the show.
fun was had. drink was drunk. and art was looked at. so a very good night in all.oh one more quick note, if you get bored you should check out have you seen my shoes? its just a bit of fun blog! :)

7 comments:

beverley said...

very, very cool art.
cute new blog! it's interesting to see collaborations from bloggers whom I follow!

Jane said...

hey, this is a different tag! the one i did was list 6 unimportant things you like. So I'll do this one too, thanks! ;)

Rosie said...

Thank you for your swet comment :) Lucky you, that art exhibition looks wonderful!!! :)
I am just about to go and visit the othr blog too :)
x

Avi said...

wow! to your work

Anonymous said...

I love your art! It looks so cool and like nothing I've really seen before, you're really good!

And Zachary Quinto is definitely very cute! I love that his character in Heroes is turning good.

:]

Lavender said...

i love the board of butterflies. I'd love to find something like this in a thrift shop.

Joel_lover said...

What an exhibition, it looks like so much fun! I can't believe you don't like the feel of sponges!Also, I love your other blog, what a great idea!