Wednesday 19 August 2009

rather long post..but fun filled!

Monday------ so on Monday i went for a trip in Mandy's little car. we went out and had lots of fun. we went for sushi for lunch. i have never had sushi before, and really wanted to go. oh it was simply wonderful! yum yum! i was quite excited when the little bowls/plates were going round.i did happen to buy myself something. i got a cute bag, and slow club's new album- yeah so. Tuesday------ i went out for dinner with old school friends, which was really nice. i also took some rather cool photos that night. the sky wanted to be different colours, just for me! hehe.Wednesday----- Yay its my sister's birthday today!! and its rather annoying that i had my induction day at my new job today! but its wasn't all day. got up early this morning, last night me and mum and dad decorated the living room with balloons, silly photos of Victoria, and my home made banner, which took me quite a long time.for her birthday i got her a rather cool present. i got her the new moon poster that was printed on canvas..oh i think its great! i wanted to get her something very special. i want it for myself! i cant wait to see where she puts it in her room. her cake was rather special too, i giant one and eight!
we had a lovely day. oh i am so happy my sister has a few days off work so we can hang out, watch movies, and do lots of sister stuff together. i miss her loads.

21 comments:

OhLove. said...

Wow, that poster must have taken years! I want that bag too...

Anonymous said...

I love sushi, and all Japanese food! Just too good!

That banner looks wonderful! Kudos!and Happy Birthday to your sister!!!

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

aww it looks like you had a great couple days. Sushi is sooo good. lol. i love it, although i don't find is really filling. i think you have to eat quite a bit to feel full.

ps. pretty bag.

alissa said...

i have always wanted to visit a sushi place where they come around like that!
great bag!

lina said...

you had never had sushi? me oh my! i love sushi! my family goes so much to the sushi restaurant around the corner of our house that the owners know us! hehe. my favorite is avocado & cream cheese maki and tomago :]
that purse you bought looks so good!
happy birthday to your sister! it's so funny because my sister's birthday is ten days after your sister's & she is turning 18 too. also her middle name is victoria. lol. silly!
i love the banner you made her! i want to do something like that for my sister...
& what a neat gift! & a super idea! i still don't know what to get my sister. eek!

ONiC said...

happy birthday dear your sis! the poster is awesomeee. and i heart sushi lol

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, that restaurant looks cool. Whenever I buy sushi - well, California Rolls - I just get on a boring old line and hand over my money. Your sushi gets to take a ride on a cute little conveyor belt! :)

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures dear! and yo suski is so cool isnt it where all the little meals move around the little conveyor belt thing haha! ♥

Sara said...

SUSHIIIII!

LookingGlassGirl said...

Oh yey, I want that album!

Eliza said...

oh, what a lovely birthday she had! :) i believe you must miss spending time with her :)! thank you so much for your comment dear :) wonderful. i never tasted sushi, and for unknown reasons, i haven't ever really been interested in trying :)) <3

yiqin; said...

The food looks so good.

Jane said...

ah that's a fun week
or half week?
i can't believe you've never had sushi before! it's soo good isn't it mmm i love sushi :)

Wonderlander said...

Ooh sushi yum yum yum!! Next time you're in Covent Garden try Kulu Kulu sushi- it's to die for!

Congrats on the awards too!

xx

hayleeey said...

I LOOOOOOVE the photo with the lone street lamp light. The colours remind me of the old skool polaroid/70s effects :)

Sophia said...

wow! you're so fancy schmancy with your banners. at my house, when we write happy birthday we scribble it with sharpie ;P

and sushi is DELICIOUS

beverley said...

I love sushi, and your blog.

Great banner for the birthday girl! Lucky :)

Maddie M. said...

you're so cute! :) your week looks like lots & lots of amazing fun.
xo
ps-my word confirmation for this comment is 'luella,' which is the name of my tiny turtle as well as my favorite designer. yayy!

Bethany Heron said...

Thank you for the lovely comment :) I LOVE your blog! I'm now following you :) xxxxxxxx

Sarah said...

I love your pretty photos, and your sis basically got the best present ever from you. And sushi is one of my favorite foods, so that looks AMAZING!

Cait said...

I just heard Slow Club for the first time on your blog and I just know I'm in love with them.

Thankyou, from the bottom of my heart x