Monday 22 March 2010

comb your hair

my head feels like it spinning. in a good way, but also in a really really confused way. going to back to work very soon, and i am really looking forward to it. went to see Alice in wonderland in 3d and my last 5 girlfriends today. aaah i really really loved my last 5 girlfriends, it was an indie style movie, with amazing visual storytelling. i liked it alot. if you have not seen it, i really do think you should go out and watch it. i do wish i had more interesting things to say.....but i cannot really think of anything...hmmm that's not good. i feel i need more exciting things to talk about. if you have any ideas of anything you want me to post, let me know.

10 comments:

erin meagan said...

outfit post!! i want to see alice!

Sara said...

I had higher expectations for Alice..

Laura said...

oh, i'd never heard of My Last 5 Girlfriends but just googled it and apparently it's based on a book I quite enjoyed "Essays in Love" - i might try and seek the film out! But it doesn't seem to be on at my local indie cinema. boo.

Alex said...

It makes me smile that Michael Sheen was in both of the movies you went to see, thanks for the recommendation :-)

tiffany said...

aww i love your blog!!

xo tiffany

Lemon said...

i liked Alice too. there was SO much to look at visually.

Unknown said...

I liked Alice, I was sitting in the front row with the 3D glasses on, feeling scared that I nearly got hit in the head with tea cups and books.




-Michelle
http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com

maddy said...

I've just awarded you and your classy blog the Sunshine award!! check out my blog for the deets!

stay classy!
madeleine

madtab7.blogspot.com

Susan said...

As my mother says, tidy room = tidy mind! Perhaps if you have a little clear out, you'll be in less of a spin. Good luck with it all x

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

I want to see Alice. Your blog is cute by the way.