Wednesday 28 April 2010

gosh, indeed

so i am now 23...hmm its doesn't feel and different, but when i think about it it kinda does. odd---ness. i had a fun chilled out birthday. two of my lovely friends from uni, laura and claire, came to visit, and stayed. it was really nice to see them and hang out. i got lots of really cool presents and cards from family and friends. lots of books and dvds to read and watch.the past few days have consisted of trips out with friends, meeting my sister's boyfriend, hanging out with friends, roast dinners, late night shifts at work, late night shopping for books on amazon, writing postcards for a friend, falling in love with characters from glee, eating lots of birthday cake, getting tickets for gigs, partying with friends charlotte and mandy and reading.
i need to make more art, write more letters, read more books, cut out more pictures, send more letters/packages, meet more people...that's a few things i need to do.

7 comments:

lina said...

my list of things i am to do would be the same for sure.
i hope you get my package soon, i sent it on friday i think...(well, my mom sent it...).
your stack of music, movies, & books looks amazing! i really want to get my hands on a copy of listography. i would love to own away we go (you saw it right??).
glee love : )
very much want to see taking woodstock & an education. is the twilight graphic novel any good?


orange tic-tacs : )

shelbyisms said...

YOU HAVE WONDERFUL TASTE IN MUSIC/MOVIES! She & Him has been in my car for the past couple of weeks, and I just have to say that I love love love Volume 2! Also, Away We Go is brilliant. Not only because John Krasinski is uber hot, but just because.

Happy belated birthday! :)

maddy said...

Congrats on the birthday ladyy!! I too have a list of things to do... and one of them is making more art as well!! What fabulous DVD presents! An Education is amazing! love love lovee

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely Birthday! :D

I love She & Him! Haven't heard Volume Two yet but I can't wait! And Sean Lennon's Friendly Fire has been playing on repeat in my room for months! I L-O-V-E it!

Away We Go is awesome too :) I saw it due to Lina's talking 'bout it on her blog. A favorite for sure!

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

That stack of movies looks wonderful. I really want to see An Education.

erin meagan said...

i love glee. she&him are awesome.

Jane said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday!
I love that gosh sticker :O
xxo