Friday 16 April 2010

its friday

man, i have not posted in such a long time. well its feels like a long time.
i am currently; enjoying sorting out stuff in my room and moving things around, waiting for my garden state poster to be ready by the framers, eating orange tictacs, watching the office, giving presents to friends, and thinking about how i am going to be another year older.
i watched whip it the other day, and loved it. i know ellen page and ali shawkat are two of the coolest people in the planet, but they were both EVEN cooler in this movie. i loved how much ellen page's character made me really think about life, and doing something that you love so much, and if you don't or can't, how bad it hurts. awesome film. nearly made me cry too. ellen page looked amazing..i have the same calculator watch...i just need to work out how to use it.
the Glastonbury line up was released yesterday...eek! broken bells are playing!---if i get to see
James mercer i think i may faint...or be really really really happy.

10 comments:

G said...

this post made me extremely happy - i love garden state, I love the office, I love tictacs.. and I LOVED whip it too, drew barrymore did such a great job directing, I think!! And I am so very very utterly jealous that you're going to glastonbury - blimey that line up is good. And I'll be stuck.. doing exams. Next year! next year......

x

Mandy said...

yes it has been a long time. xx

erin meagan said...

calculator watch, cool beans! haha, i just said cool beans. it's been a long time for me, i just have nothing to say that is extremely positive.

yellowblue said...

Ahh the office. After the scene where Kevin is crying at Pam's boobs, me and my super mature friends just kind of do that to each other every so often. ha.

Sara said...

Are you going? Will you tell me about it in GREAT detail? It's on my bucket list- to go to Glastonbury

please?

Living Reflection Of A Dream said...

If you ask me, WAY too long. A lovely post to mark that you're back posting. Hope you're well doll.

By the way, a little award lays waiting for you over on my blog. Check it out if you're interested.

xoxo

Elle said...

stephen merchant and ricky gervais - geniuses. the office, and extras, is brilliant, hilarious, perfect comedy in every way! although very painful to watch at times! haha.

cant wait to see whip it, particularly now youve given it such a positive shout out xxx

Anonymous said...

Oooh I want to see Whip-It so bad!
I was just talking about that the other day actually...

Alex said...

Whip It is such a great movie, love the soundtrack too. The Glasto line up does look great, starting to get really excited about it!

Laura said...

Wow, i want to see your custom made necklace, is there a pic anywhere? Thank for your lovely letter by the way :) shall try and reply soon!