Thursday 10 May 2012

25...oh dear

I had a really nice birthday. My friends from uni came to visit. We went on lots of little trips to different places. Stayed up last the night before my birthday and watched Scott Pilgrim...and then it was my birthday. Had birthday wishes from friends, watched more Scott Pilgrim and then went to sleep.
Then on my birthday we went into town and painted different pieces of pottery, which was lots of fun. It was really relaxing, and it was cute seeing what everyone wanted to paint.

After painting we went for lunch, then went back to my house, I opened more presents from friends. Then some of my other awesome friends came round and we had drinks and food, and then went out for a little dance. I had such a lovely birthday, I still wish I wasn't 25...god, that sounds so freaking old.

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

This looks like one of the coolest bdays ever! Happy belated birthday, by the way! <3