Sunday 20 January 2013

A happy new year

So, I really have not blogged in a while. I feel like Instagram and twitter are so much quicker. But, I am so thankful for my blog and what wonderful things have happened because of it, I must keep blogging. And get back to normal.
So Christmas and new year were busy. Worked most of Christmas, which was a shame, but nothing new. 2012 was a perfect year. I met so many wonderful people, who now are my dear friends. Going to America still makes me smile. And also want to cry a little. I just remember sitting at the cove eating s'mores, and feeling so happy. Sigh. Perfect.



3 comments:

Lizzie said...

I like how simple yet poignant this is.

Happy New Year!

Maggie Shirley said...

Nicola, when you come to stay, I am not letting you leave. So keep that in mind when you're packing.

Liz said...

Maggie and I will kidnap you so that you will never have to leave the US. :)