Thursday 7 February 2013

Home

So this evening is a good evening. It's Thursday. After an odd day at work, came home and just watched Garden State. A couple of times. Then watched it with Zach's commentary, which is perfect. While watching the movie I have been drawing. Lots. Nothing super special. Just silly doodles-people-stuff. Just getting used to drawing again and creating people. Also created like weird 3D things out of newspaper, but more on that another time. It's good to have this vibe back. Just letting the creative part of my brain flow again is good.
Also...lots of Arrested Development...so much. Mega re-watch indeed. It never gets old.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garden State is wonderful, so is Arrested Development!

Your doodles are always so super! Love them!

Kaylie said...

Like Shelby said on Facebook. Make prints of your drawings. We'd all advertise your etsy shop. ;)

Lizzie said...

Arrested Development!

Also, as I write this, one of your signature people drawings (dated from 2011 already -- oh my) hangs on my dorm wall in front of my desk that I work at. It's beautiful and I would totally buy prints of your drawings.

Natalie said...

I love your drawings so much. Let those creative juices flow!

Liz said...

Your drawings are always so adorable! :)

Liz said...

PS You should make a society6 account so that Blogger Family members can get prints of your stuff :P

Angel said...

Your doodles are so cute, I like all the details in their clothes!

Beth said...

hello! just found your blog and I love it. had to comment because I saw you mentioned Garden State and I love that film ♥