We also went to the beach. That was an adventure! Rain, 4 hour drive each way, KaCee and her bikini shirt, rock candy, listening to the girls rap, seeing a parrot nearly get run over, and a small child being thrown out of the way.
America, to me, is so beautiful. Austin was no different. Such an arty, free spirited place.
Uncommon objects was my favourite store in Austin. It was like heaven on earth. So many treasures waiting to be found. Drawers and cabinets filled with all different treasures and wonders. It kinda reminded of a giant cabinet of wonder.
While in Austin we all eat so many meals together, laughed so much, shared stories and took millions of photographs.
- seeing the ice man at the museum of the weird.
- all the cute waiters, including the one Shelby left my number for.
- eating fruity pebbles and Captain crunch.
- seeing the cereal aisle at Walmart.
- seeing Maggie catch her ice cream in Amy's.
- all of Miguel's jokes.
- the photo booth in urban outfitters.
- Maggie taking us to the capital, and seeing it in all it's beauty.
- all the waiting at the airport.
- eating such good food.
- everyone getting dressed up for the fancy dinner.
- listening to Die Antwoord, and getting addicted.
-seeing Maggie getting her ear pierced.
- seeing the city at night, and our late night chat on the hill.
- Natalie's crazy faces.
-seeing the bats.
But there is always next year, and it's Shelby and Sam's wedding. The plan ride home wasn't too bad. Made a new friend. Meeting people on transport is always fun. Back to normal life at the moment. I am craving adventure like crazy, and missing everyone dearly.