Wednesday 13 November 2013

Follow that road

Today was super. I didn't have work until this evening so went to town to meet Charlotte for Christmas drinks. It was such a super sunny day. It was cold, but it was so pretty. The bright blue sky with the rich oranges and greens all around. We had white hot chocolate in cute Christmas themed cups. 
Caught up and planned more adventures. Also while in town we heard Christmas songs being played in the shops. This was the first time this year, and the first song was Wham, last Christmas. I turned to Charlotte with my mouth open. It's her favourite. We then went in another shop, and it's Band Aid's Do they know it's Christmas, my favorite song. Started looked at all the Christmassy themed gifts in the shops, I really need to start planning.
I am wide awake after finishing work, so Netflix's is calling me. Wishing someone could make me a cup of tea. I need tea.
Also, super shout out to my blogger family. Missing you all quite a lot today. "USA, USA." -----Such good memories of being squashed by a large family while being stuck in a giant rubber ring.

2 comments:

Maggie Shirley said...

That last line made me miss you even more. I may have gotten a little teary-eyed. It's whatever.

Also, I'm totally digging how much you've been blogging lately. I need to step up my game.

Dillon said...

Nicola! I miss you so much. If I could just hop on a plane to London and leave everything behind I would.

I too am "totally digging how much you've been blogging lately"