Thursday 6 February 2014

Hidden treasures

I love visting Herne Bay. I guess that's no surprise really, as that's where David lives. Hidden in the streets of Herne Bay is just the most perfect store; Pebble and Dash. Tiny fence and gate surround the perfect blue painted front store. Large windows let you peek at the treasures inside.
The first thing I spy when I walk through the door is a large collection of greeting cards. Of course I would be drawn to them, but they are displayed in a perfect way, on little shelves on a wall. Postcards are pegged on driftwood, and beautiful treasures adorn the shelves.
So many beautiful gifts are around the store, from local artists to well know artists like Lisa Jones and Tatty Devine. It's like a tiny memory box, filled with treasures that have been collected from all over. They have been placed on show together in a wonderful manner. Anyone that would walk through the door would find it really hard to leave empty handed. It's my go to store for presents for my family and friends from now on, oh and to pick up more cards for my ever growing collection.



No comments: