Saturday 15 February 2014

Just you

Yesterday was mine and David's first valentines day. The night before we stayed up late watching Parks and Recreation and South Park. Then woke up in the morning, and David disappeared, and he came back with a bunch of red roses and surprised me in bed. He also had gifts of chocolate and lego. And of course the perfect card, with wonderful words that made my heart skip.
We went into town and had breakfast and then wandered around. The weather was rubbish, so we escaped the rain into another really cute cafe. I felt very English as I had a cream tea and David has coffee on this crazy rainy day.
I have never really felt a strong need to celebrate valentines day, however this year was different. David is so special to me. I feel so ridiculously happy to have him in my life. He is a great light. He pushes me to be better. He makes me smile all the time. Every time he holds my hand I get butterflies. The way he looks at me makes me melt. I can't believe I have found someone like him. 

5 comments:

Natalie said...

NICOLA BE STILL MY HEART I LOVE YOU TWO

lina said...

this makes me so happy!!! you two seem so perfect for each other : ) oh nicola.

Dillon said...

IF THERE IS A WEDDING I AM COMING

Maggie Shirley said...

NICOLA YOU MADE ME CRY THIS IS SO SWEET I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Unknown said...

This is far too cute! You two are adorable!!