Wednesday 23 July 2014

Seaside adventure

Sometimes the best adventures are not planned, they just happen. This was the case yesterday.
Myself and David had planned to go to this tiny-hidden seaside town to visit the cutest cinema. This all sounded so perfect. So the morning of the adventure, I get to the train station and all the trains are delayed. Eventually we get there, we buy our tickets, have a little look around the tiny town, which only takes like 10mins. We did however have time for a cream tea. We had tea out of the cutest teacups, which I would of loved to have taken home. It was the nicest tearoom filled with walls and walls of books to read and buy.
We then went to the cinema, and it was just liked we hoped, tiny and quirky. We are waiting for the movie, and the trailers come on. It's the Guardians of the galaxy trailer....A MASSIVE GIANT SPOILER HAPPENS. Ugh. I know there are comics, and I should of read those, BUT STILL...ugh. Why does this always happen?! And then people kept talking during the film, it wasn't their fault, but we couldn't handle it. We had to leave. We were both super annoyed, but I said let's walk down to the beach. Which then turned into a giant walk, a walk to the next seaside town.
We then spent the day wandering in and out of card shops, visiting the turner art gallery, buying postcards for blogger friends, eating chips by the sea, and I even one my first crane/claw machine toy! The pink ghost out of PacMan. Go me! We also visited another tearoom, it's one of my favourites as they do the best cupcakes and the walls are pretty too.
Yesterday also made me so happy to be at the seaside. I love having more adventures by the seaside since I have met David. It reminds me of all the good times I had as a child at the beach with my family. And it also shows you can have the best day if all your plans go wrong. Perfect day.



2 comments:

Sara Downton said...

I love unplanned lovely little days! Especially by the seaside (I haven't been in so so long!)

Unknown said...

2000 Games repetitions verified to be able to GameSpot that will major work with the Xbox 360 system form of Victim is in fact being performed at their interior studio room, Venom Online games Difficult Figures. However, a new sales rep for that author chance along studies how the Three-hundred-and-sixty Prey had been recinded from Man Go and also directed at Venom. "They're not implementing these it around, it certainly is recently been in Venom,In . stated the particular sales rep. "We just never officially announced it."Why your divided growth responsibilities? "Venom has many gaming system knowledge, thus they are conducting a congrats with Prey for a while currently,Inches the actual sales rep continued.

Buy Fifa 15 Coins

Cheap Fifa 15 Coins