Saturday 6 December 2014

Let's wrap

It's December, and Christmas is coming. I'm finally spending some time wrapping up my gifts for my friends and family. I love making presents look so beautiful.
My mum brought me some wonderful Christmassy tape, so I wanted to use them to jazz up my presents. I find wrapping presents really relaxing, and after a long day at work it's a nice way to relax. Wrapping listening to She and Him's Christmas album while sipping hot chocolate with marshmallows is a dream. I'm definitely getting that Christmas feeling.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done! Love the glittery gold triangles. <3

Anonymous said...

I love wrapping presents! Any excuse to get the washi tape and glitter out. Adore your Christmas tape! x

Unknown said...

I love those little trees, where are they from? x