Sunday 4 January 2015

This Christmas

When you work in retail, Christmas is just one day. All that build up. All the Christmas coffees, busy late night shopping, wrapping up warm in the cold, listening to Christmas albums, snugging up watching movies, and all the pre-Christmas snacks.
Christmas Eve was spent at work, but when I finished, I had everyone waiting for me at home. We had tree presents and I made us all hot chocolate. Hot chocolate with candy canes and marshmallows on Christmas Eve was perfect. Mmmmmm. Too delicious.
Christmas Day was wonderful. The house was full, and it was full of love too. I just felt so loved, and happy. I know I am very lucky to have my family in my life.
I received lots of cute gifts, nerdy gifts and grown up gifts. I was very spoiled. Life is moving in a perfect direction.





2 comments:

Maggie Shirley said...

I love the little paper crowns. Y'all are so cute. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. <3

Lizzie said...

Hurray for a fantastic Christmas! I'm with Maggie, I love the paper crowns. Were they from one of those Christmas poppers? I remember seeing those in Scotland.

I have absolutely no idea what I'll be doing this summer, but I am kind of thinking of staying at my part-time campus jobs that way I'll definitely have money and could get the time off to go to Portland. Ahhhhhh.