Saturday 25 April 2015

Movie date by the sea

We took a little trip to Ramsgate in Thursday. I took my brand new Batman tote out for a trip. I am in love with the print. I am starting up my ever growing tote collection again. And I guess that's not a bad thing.
We wandered down to the seafront to view the gorgeous boats and the beautiful blue sea. We went to our favourite cinema on the seafront to watch a little film called Avengers: Age of Ultron. The film was amazing, well done Joss.
The cinema is so old fashioned, in a wonderful way. It's even down to the great ticket stubs they give you. Which always adds character.
After the film, which again of course was awesome (yay for Scarlet Witch) we wandered along the seafront and into the town. The building are always so beautiful, and have so much history.
Also, I managed to pick up Star Wars cereal! Which I am far too excited about. We never have any fun cereals in the UK anymore. I can't wait to visit the US this summer and fill my suitcase up with yummy cereals.

No comments: