Friday 24 April 2015

Turning 28

So I turned 28 on Tuesday. 28...gosh that sounds so strange. I woke up with the sun shining through the window. A few little presents were opened, and then we wandered down the road to have breakfast. We decided to go to the Green Door Deli. David mentioned it was my birthday, and the guys said I could have a free birthday desert. David treated me to birthday pancakes and the guys gave me extra bacon.
We then went into Canterbury to meet my awesome friend Sarah. We looked around the cute shops and then decided to go for lunch. We went to my favourite cafe in Canterbury, Cafe turquoise. We had iced coffees and sandwiches.
I got such wonderful gifts such as a new Kanken, holiday money for my trip, and fun boardgames.
I also received the greatest balloon, which was a huge Hello Kitty! I am so in love with it. My mum made me a pastel rainbow cake, and it was the most tasty cake ever! Go mumma Jennings! I had a brilliant day with family and friends. Being 28 isn't too bad so far.

3 comments:

Maggie Shirley said...

I'm so glad your birthday was so wonderful! Also, I love whoever got you the little gifts and money for your trip this summer. What a cute idea.

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Nicola! It looks like you had a wonderful day. :)

Dillon said...

Sounds like you had an amazing birthday! Everything looks adorable and that cake looks delicious!