Tuesday 9 June 2015

Nicola the maker

Woah, I feel like time has just jumped forward. So much has been happening. And I will totally catch up on everything. Before I went away with work I had lots of arty bits and pieces going on. A few exhibition visits and getting crafty. I have been working on making some pretty brooches. I'm very excited to be making them. The butterflies are currently my favourite, but I am trying out different things.
Also I am super in love with my Mr Fox brooch. He's such a cutie, and looks great with a bright jumper. These will be in my Etsy store soon.
Having a messy desk seems to be normal life right now. Which is bad, but at least I'm being creative. However sometimes a messy desk can give you more ideas and work harder. Or sometimes it can just cloud your mind. It's about getting a happy medium.
Life seems a little like my desk too. Messy in a good way. Everything seems to be all over the place! I guess spending two weeks away from home with work does that to you. Plus when you get home, you end up being sick. Ugh. Trust me! Anyway, just need to keep my spirits high, and carry on with life! Keep smiling!

No comments: