Tuesday 15 December 2015

Winter Makers Market

Last month my group Made in Herne Bay hosted our Winter Makers Market at the Kings Hall. It was an exciting time. We all couldn't wait for this event, and we had been planning it for a long time.
We had our group members showing and selling their work, plus we invited a few local sellers and friends to join in for the night.
We told lots of people about the event and we used social media to help! But we couldn't believe the amount of people that came that evening! The hall was packed! Lots of happy, friendly faces all here to see us and buy our wares. It's so lovely to spend an evening selling your work and meeting such wonderful people. I love doing craft fairs and events because you get the chance to talk to people about your work. It's a lovely experience, and meeting people that love my work is always a buzz!
I have been working on new ways to display my work and I was very proud of my table at this event.
All of us at #MIHB can't wait to start organising our events for the new year ahead. You can find out about more of the artists in #MIHB on our Twitter/Facebook and Instagram pages!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful. I hope I can be involved at some point in the New Year!

Lizzie said...

One day I would love to see your shop in a market! Come back to America!! Or Scotland? If I move there again? :)

I re watched our London video the other day and got properly sappy. I hope you are doing well.