Thursday 4 February 2016

Artist series: Fawn and Fable co.

The next designer I wanted to talk about is Nadine of Fawn and Fable co. She creates gorgeous pieces using patterns she created or modified from vintage. She likes to mix playful prints and natural fibres to create long lasting, beautiful and unique pieces for children.
As well as clothes, in the past Nadine has made cloth dolls and birds which are delightful. My bright blue bird cushion of hers sits proudly on my bed. I hope to purchase a doll very soon.
I first met Nadine at one of the Made in Herne Bay Makers Markets in the summer. She is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. So warm and friendly.
I was always drawn to her work. I love the pastel colour palette she uses, and then adds a bright pop of colour. Her work is wonderful, and really well crafted. As soon as I have little ones, I know where to buy their clothes from. You can find out more about Fawn and Fable co on Nadine's Instagram account: Instagram.com/fawnandfableco and also on Twitter! @FawnandFableco 

No comments: