Wednesday 23 March 2016

Time to think

I am the kind of person that is happy. I know I am. I think the older I get, the more I have to be happy about. I'm happy for my family and friends. How they have always looked after me, cared for me, and loved me. I'm lucky for all the amazing friends I have. Growing up I didn't really have many. All through a large part of my life I tried so hard to be someone I wasn't. Then I realised as I got older and went to collage I could just be me, and people loved me for me.
While I was away I had time to think, and I mean really think. We should treasure every moment, because life is fleeting. People come and go, they are important parts of our lives. Let's all just be kind, and enjoy every tiny moment we have.

1 comment:

Dillon said...

This is so heartwarming!