Saturday 14 May 2016

Star Wars tsum tsum collection


When David visited me the other day he surprised me with 6 Star Wars tsum tsums I didn't have! When the first set came out I was working and couldn't order them on the Internet before they sold out. My awesome friend Jade managed to pick me up Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie and Boba Fett, which made so happy! I honestly thought I might be able to pick the others up another time. Sadly this did not happen as they never came back in stock on the Disney Store's website. Flash forward a little while and David turned up at my house with 6 of these tsum tsums that I missed out on! I couldn't quite believe it! Clinton Cards seem to be stocking some of the first set of Star Wars tsum tsums! So I only need C-3P0 to complete my collection of the original trilogy series. I hope I can find one soon! Also did I mention he is super cute and shiny. So these new little buddies now join the rest of my collection. A collection which is actually growing very quickly. I love Disney and I can't wait to get my hands on the Beauty and the Beast set, but I am really in love with the Star Wars ones. They just seem to have captured the characters so well in tsum tsum form. I mean look at Wicket! His little face and teeth!! So sweet.

My other favourites in the set would be Leia and her cute little hair buns. Plus Chewie because he is super furry, and he looks like just a tiny fluff ball. Well lets be honest I love them all, and I feel so lucky to have them!

I received the Phantom Menace set for my birthday from David's parents. Queen Amidala's outfit is so beautiful and Darth Maul is the coolest! I think all the tiny details on these are amazing, from the lightsabers on their outfits down to Ewan McGregor's ponytail. Hurray for Star Wars merchandise! I can't wait to pick up The Force Awakens set which is coming out soon. I am excited to add a mini Rey and Kylo to my collection.

No comments: