Thursday 2 June 2016

Current work

So I thought I would share a few snap shots of my current work. I am hoping to open my etsy store again soon, but I have been very busy making lots of new pieces. I am always sourcing lots of materials for my next work. I am drawn to paper and anything with a little history behind it. I have also started collecting different types of paper as I have been making some really cute bunting necklaces. They were just a trial piece, but they seem to have sold well with summer coming up. 



My table in Made in Ashford is always looking full at the moment. Sometimes I think one thing is selling better than another, and then something completely different sells well! It's always changing so I am trying to seep making various bits and pieces. I started to make some new earrings and I have just launched them in the Made in Ashford shop. So I am excited to see if people like them!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You are so talented! I love all of the butterfly pieces :)

Emily / The Mini Mermaid

Charlotte said...

I need to head into the shop to check all these out, they look so beautiful. I am so proud! <3

joyfulzest said...

These are so cute and pretty. Keep making stuff!
-Joy
Outfit Zest