Wednesday 21 September 2016

Recent trip to Tiger



The other day I visited Flying Tiger. I went in to pick up my normal art supplies that I always purchase regularly. I walked in the doors and of course I was greeted with lots of brand new colourful items staring back at me.

I was really surprised to see a notebook with a familiar drawing style on. I then picked up the notebook, turned it over and realised it was by David Shrigley. I couldn't quite believe it, then I saw that there was lots of different pieces around! I picked up the bright yellow notebook and carried on walking around the store. I then spotted some pencils with various quotes on by David Shrigley again! I instantly fell in love with them, so of course I added them to my basket. 

While I was paying I spotted a tote bag with the quote; "The greatest things and the worst things together in one bag." Of course I had to buy this, plus it was only £3! And it's HUGE, and it has two different straps. I definitely recommend buying as it's super strong and you can fit lots inside!




1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I am still trying to track down the tote bag! I love this collection so much, I opened and used one of the pencils but I don't want to write in any of the notebooks! They're too cute!


www.charlottejudge.co.uk