Friday 3 February 2017

Coffee date on a cold morning


Everyone loves a good cup of a hot drink hanging out in a cosy place. The other morning myself and David went into Canterbury and visited my favourite little coffee house, Burgate Coffee. It always has the best vibe, the perfect place to go and chill for a while. 

It was a cold winter morning and we were wrapped up with warm coats, hats and scarves. When we walked through the door and it felt warm and inviting. I could not wait to relax with a warm drink. David treated me to a yummy hot chocolate which was very pretty looking too. We talked about movies, books we wanted to read and new comic books that were coming out. Even though we have been together for over 3 years, sometimes I forget how amazing David is and how much we actually have in common. Life is pretty magical.



If you are ever in Canterbury, make sure to check out Burgate Coffee! 

1 comment:

Dillon said...

This is precious! Loved that cafe when we were there.